Tuesday 12 May 2015

First Bus Volvo B5TL Demonstrator

My thoughts of 36300?
My first impression was that the bus was all about the looks and not so much the build quality and passenger comfort. Until recently I have never been a big fan of many Volvo buses. In this case it goes to show first impressions can be very wrong. The seats fitted were along the lines of Urban 90 seats, very little padding, basic and looked cheap. However when you actually sat on one they were surprisingly comfortable. I have not yet had the chance to travel on a Wright Streetdeck but I have heard some not so good things about them. 36300 does rattle however I personally cannot see anyone designing a completely rattle proof bus. and it does not rattle excessively.

I did however thoroughly enjoy the two journeys I made on 36300 and hope I get to travel on more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment